UNLV Dance Program - Overview
The purpose of the UNLV Company is to support the athletic department and other athletic teams at UNLV, to attend campus and community events, and represent the university at collegiate national competitions.
- Create an atmosphere that enhances education through: study hall, advising, priority registration, and grade reports.
- Maintain at least a minimum of 12 credits to promote on time graduation.
- Provide exciting and challenging entertainment and support at UNLV Athletic events.
- Explore areas of fundraising to increase scholarship opportunities and revenue.
- Serve as a public relations ambassador in the community through: charity events, university functions, and public service events.
- Produce a nationally recognized and competitive dance team.